Competition biomedical projects "Startup Rally 2018" was opened to accept applications! ()
From May 21 to July 1, 2018 applications will be accepted for participation in the competition from teams involved in innovative developments in the fields of pharmacology, medicine and digital health. The technological priorities of the Competition were chosen taking into account the government policy guidelines laid down in the currently developed state program "Pharma 2030".
Startup-rally 2018 is a competition in which the developments in the field of medical products, innovative pharmaceuticals and digital medicine will be evaluated by leading experts from the standpoint of scientific novelty, technological innovation and prospects for commercialization. What does the most effective targeted drug delivery look like? Which portable gadgets can make treatment more effective? Why not do without genetic engineering drugs and what new molecules and pharmacological compositions can improve the quality of our lives? The answers are in the competitive applications Startup-rally 2018.
From the best projects experts will choose up to 20 finalists, who will have the opportunity to present their developments at the BIOTECHMED conference in Gelendzhik.
BIOTECHMED is the main platform for discussing topical issues of the biotechnological and biomedical industries, for developing a dialogue between the state and business that determines the further development of biotechnology in Russia. The finalists will receive qualified consultations from representatives of science and business, and the opportunity to find potential investors for their project. In order to become a member of the Startup-Rally 2018, you must apply before July 1.
Within the framework of the Startup-Rally 2018, participants will be helped to prepare a presentation for investors and will consult on attracting financing, train project teams in business planning, marketing skills, interaction with strategic partners and investors.
Stages of the "Startup-rally" project competition:
- May 21 - July 1, 2018: collection of applications for participation in the Startup-rally;
- July 2 - 22, 2018: interaction of project teams with experts; rework of presentations; expertise and selection of projects for participation in the final;
- 23 - 31 July 2018: summing up the results of the project expertise, the announcement of the finalists;
- August 1 - 31, 2018: a consulting and educational online program for finalists; preparation of presentations for presentation of the project to investors during the final at BIOTECHMED conference in September 2018 in Gelendzhik;
- September 1 - 10, 2018: presentation of finalized presentations;
- September 17 - 18, 2018 - the final event during the BIOTECHMED conference in Gelendzhik: pitch-session of the finalists and competitive selection; the solemn ceremony of awarding the best project teams
"Startup Rally 2018" is a competition organized by the Project Office "Promotion" of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia and the Center for Corporate Communications of S-GROUP with the support of the Skolkovo Biomedical Technologies Cluster. The operator of the competition was Future Biotech, and Life Science is the partner of the pharmaceutical company Merck, a scientific and technological company in the field of health, life science and high-tech materials.
To apply and receive detailed information, please visit: http://en.startuprally.ru/